Learn enough about blockchain technology to spring from zero to be among heroes
Blockchain has recently become synonymous with cryptocurrency, but its usage and applications go far beyond financial transactions. Companies in every industry are just now beginning to understand how to apply blockchain-based solutions to solve business problems and create values.
This Bite-sized Blockchain Technology series is designed for anyone that wants to gain familiarity with the current Blockchain technology.
It will help you to appreciate the impact of and potential for change from blockchain technology.
What will you gain?
- an overview understanding of blockchain technology
- the essential knowledge on blockchain technology
- a familiarisation with the major key terms used by the blockchain community.
Who will benefit?
- Any individual who wishes to keep abreast with the latest trend in Blockchain.
- Any individual who wishes to learn Blockchain Basics online at your own pace.
- Any individual who wishes to strike up an engaging conversation on Blockchain with anyone easily in any social meeting.
Vincent Chia is the Head of CASEA Entrepreneurship Business.
Prior to this, he was the Customer Success Team Manager for ASEAN with London Stock Exchange – Refinitiv for 15 years. He was awarded as one of the best employees in ASEAN at CEO’s circle 2008. He focused on delivering insightful training on financial market trends and providing intuitive pricing for financial products to all major banks. In addition, he was involved in providing consultation on platform implementation to Regional Central Banks and Futures Exchanges.
Currently he is an adjunct lecturer with an University on data technologies and financial modelling and he is one of the course developers for Blockchain Technology course. He is also involved in robotic training and automation for young adults and he is exploring business opportunities that will bring Bio-technology from Russia to Singapore.
He is the organiser for a meetup group called Singapore Fintech Evolution with members from Singapore, China and Russia. Vincent speaks English, Chinese (Mandarin) and Russian. In his leisure time, Vincent loves to practise Tai-Chi martial art, take photos and travel to enjoy nature and cultures.