The Secrets to Getting High Paying Clients Is Now Unveil To You
Are you still considering to take that leap of faith to starting your professional training?
If you are a corporate trainer who is looking to branch into the professional training industry and wants to earn more and get high training fees … then read on …
Attention to All Corporate Trainers!
If you are currently reading this… chances are you are probably working as an inhouse trainer and wondering where your training career going any further…
Or perhaps… you have been thinking to leave your job and start your own professional training but not sure how long are you able to sustain especially during the pandemic…
Or simply… you need to gain more knowledge to build your client base and keep them …
If any of these apply to you… then you have definitely come to the right place!
What will you gain?
- Training Market Insight
- The reason why most trainers believe getting high-paying clients is almost impossible and how wrong that perception is.
- How to Seal The Deal
- Discover the Fundamentals that all professional trainers should know when it comes to closing a High Ticket Programme.
- Expand Client Base
- 8 Proven ways how to get new clients and enlarge your client base
- Quest Strategic Roadmaps
- Find out how the Quest Strategic Roadmaps for building a Profitable Training Business
- Proven Sales Techniques
- The truth about securing more training projects that you can handle
- Increase Closing Rate
- The 5-key Factors that all highly paid trainers should know for closing high ticket fees.
- Be Different
- How to Develop your niche that not only inspires & educates but also SELLS!
Who will benefit?
- All Corporate Trainers
- Inhouse trainer and wondering where your training career going any further
He is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Secretary and had his initial training at Ernst & Young before embarking on a successful career in accounting.
He started the Quest Group in 1984, growing it to a regional training, coaching and consulting Group with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, China and Hong Kong; and carried out works in 21 countries from as far east as Korea to as far west as Poland.
He is regarded as Asia’s Master Trainer of Professional Trainers, having trained and mentored more than 1,400 Certified Professional Trainers across Asia. A powerful speaker and trainer, he has trained & mentored over 135,000 people in the last 36 years.
His many clients include ABB, Exxon Mobil, Siemens, Maybank, Prudential, Sony, Swatch, Citibank, Great Eastern Life Insurance, AXA, Tupperware, Nokia, HSBC, China Eastern Airlines, Pfizer, DB Schenker, Schneider, KoneCranes, Nestle, Fairchild Semiconductors, Allianz, Capitaland and many others.
He was appointed as the Executive Coach to Senior Management Team for Nokia-China, Daimler-China and Intel (Global Team) and other engagements involving CEOs, Top and Senior Management.
He works closely with the International Professional Managers Association, UK. and has been appointed as the Management Board Member for Asia.
He has written 7 books including the bestseller “Quest for Excellence – An Asian Executive’s guide to personal productivity, performance and profits” and latest book … “The Entrepreneur’s Treasure Chest”.