Assisting companies to develop sustainable projects with international sustainability assessment standards and criteria
Overall Overview / Summary –
- To provide awareness on the P5 Sustainability Framework and methods for developing sustainable projects in the company.
- To provide assessment criteria and Sustainability Reporting Procedures.
This course is in MALAY language.
What will you gain?
- You can design sustainable projects outside the P5 Framework.
- You can develop and make sustainability impact assessments in line with UN SDG 17 and the expectations of interested parties
- You can provide your Sustainability Reporting Template for Annual Assessment.
Who will benefit?
Executive, Manager, Supervisor, Administrator, Engineer, Technical Officer, Business Development Manager, General Manager, Vice President, CEO
Sector / Industry: Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Telecommunications, Power, Green Power, Construction, Architect Landscaping, Inspection, Chemical Control, Hazardous Areas, HSE
Dr. Ts. Norsaidatul Akmar Mazelan
Dr Nor is presently the CEO of Think Plus Group of Companies focusing on human resource consultancy, talent management, manpower recruitment, skills and competency development, project implementation and international trade business. Think Plus Group of Companies involved in Oil and Gas, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Telecommunication, IT Services, Hospitality and International Trade business.
Think Plus Consulting is an Approved Centre of City and Guilds (UK) for Oil & Gas Operations (together with University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia), Electrical Equipment Hazardous Area (EEHA & IECEx certified by Sirim Qas International), Green Project Management of GPM Global (USA). As a Certified Green Project Manager, Dr Norsaidatul support sustainability development programs for Schools, Universities, Companies, Organisations, Foundations and Government.
Dr Nor speak at many Forums and Conferences on Sustainability Programs. She also develop Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs, together with Sustainable Business Network Association Malaysia (SustNET).