Passion Thinking Through Professional Training
Attention to all working professionals and anyone who wants to capitalise on an ever-growing opportunity in the training industry…
Do you have the desire to turn your PASSION for helping others into reality … by sharing your knowledge, experience and expertise but lack the know-how?
Are you motivated by the immense satisfaction gained from being able to make a positive difference in people’s lives?
Are you driven to make an impact on other people’s careers or personal growth but you feel that you lack the credibility and credentials to do so?
Do you want to spend your time and effort teaching others what you love but have no platform and don’t know how or where to start?
What will you gain?
- Why you should start creating an income through training or speaking.
- Hear from 8 successful trainers how they turn their passion into a profitable profession.
- Learn the principles of how adults learn and how to create an inspiring learning environment based on the 3 professional trainer fundamentals.
- Learn how to kick-start your training based on the 5 key success factors of an influential trainer and speaker.
- Learn the importance of having a niche to develop the expertise that businesses need – focus your efforts on the value you can provide to individuals or businesses.
- Find out how what is Quest Strategic Roadmap to build your own training business from scratch.
- Get samples from the proven guides, case studies and tools to allow you to take your training career and business to the next level…
Who will benefit?
- all working professionals
- anyone who wants to capitalise on an ever-growing opportunity in the training industry
He is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Secretary and had his initial training at Ernst & Young before embarking on a successful career in accounting.
He started the Quest Group in 1984, growing it to a regional training, coaching and consulting Group with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, China and Hong Kong; and carried out works in 21 countries from as far east as Korea to as far west as Poland.
He is regarded as Asia’s Master Trainer of Professional Trainers, having trained and mentored more than 1,400 Certified Professional Trainers across Asia. A powerful speaker and trainer, he has trained & mentored over 135,000 people in the last 36 years.
His many clients include ABB, Exxon Mobil, Siemens, Maybank, Prudential, Sony, Swatch, Citibank, Great Eastern Life Insurance, AXA, Tupperware, Nokia, HSBC, China Eastern Airlines, Pfizer, DB Schenker, Schneider, KoneCranes, Nestle, Fairchild Semiconductors, Allianz, Capitaland and many others.
He was appointed as the Executive Coach to Senior Management Team for Nokia-China, Daimler-China and Intel (Global Team) and other engagements involving CEOs, Top and Senior Management.
He works closely with the International Professional Managers Association, UK. and has been appointed as the Management Board Member for Asia.
He has written 7 books including the bestseller “Quest for Excellence – An Asian Executive’s guide to personal productivity, performance and profits” and latest book … “The Entrepreneur’s Treasure Chest”.